Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rights and ResponsibilitiesEdit
Additionally, many members have taken to writing the following on the back of the card:
The Rights of =POPE= include, but are not limited to:
- To invoke infallibility at any time, including retroactively.
- To completely rework the Erisian Church
- To baptise, bury and marry (with the permission of the deceased in the latter two cases).
- To excommunicate, deexcommunicate, reexcommunicate and dereexcommunicate (no backsies!) both his-/her-/it-/them-/your-/our-/His-/Her-/It-/Them-/Your-/Our-self/selves and others (if any).
- To perform all rites and functions deemed inappropriate for a Pope of Discordia.
Popes are entitled to choose appropriate headgear as is suitable for the office, though are entirely optional as decreed by his holiness Saint George Carlin.
- Original pope cards at principiadiscordia.com
- Discordia Merchandising produces retail POPE Cards on specialty card stocks in limited runs, and sold in stacks of 23 for handing out to new recruits. Available only through their novelty storefront Populous Ephemera
- Hyperdiscordia Crywalt Personalized Pope Card Generator
- the other anonymous's gallery of Printable Toys, including many Pope Cards