This is kept here for historical purposes. The website link for "Aaron S." has been removed because it apparently changed hands in 2014 and now seems to have nothing to do with this book. If someone knows a current site that works for this feel free to add it.
Project Instant Author is a Discordian project initiated by author Aaron S. that any Discordian can do. The ritual to be performed is to announce to friends and family that you have just published your first fiction book under the pen name Aaron S. The book claims that all life is a Singularity, discovered when reading Principia Discordia, which is quoted throughout the book, and the recent studies on DMT. So in reality you are merely announcing authorship to yourself and claiming nothing out of the ordinary in the grand scheme.
- Obtain a free copy of the book for distribution by using the contact page on the book website (no longer valid).
- Announce to random friends and family that you recently published your first book under the pen name Aaron S. You may either link to the book on Amazon or give it away free. "Well, it's been years in the making, but I have finally gotten my first book published and I wanted you all to be the first to know."
- You will receive priceless and hilarious reactions. You are allowed to distribute the book for free if you wish.
- If the author is contacted directly for confirmation, the author will pretend to be you.
- Keep this going for as long as you can. You are not lying, because Aaron S. is you and you did write this book! The Instant Author project raises awareness of Discordianism and the Principia Discordia.
This ritual leverages the profound mindfuck that all life is a self-replication and it has created an enormous amount of eristic vibrations in the first experiments. Experience hilarious reactions from friends and family and instant fame and when you become an instant author today.
More information on the book content here.
More information on DMT studies and the pineal gland here.
Note: The title of the book and the author's name are not put in full here so it does not get indexed by search engines.