Welcome to Discordia Wikia aka Discordian Wiki.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy your Whollyday here.
This is Discordia Wikia, which anyone but Greyface can edit. Dating back to the sneeze of the Great Green Arkleseizure, countless of billions of years, this wiki is older than the collective history of mankind, multiplied by the fifth root of its shoe size.
Herein you will find active learnings on the ways of the goddess Eris and all things chaotic. Discordia Wikia (aka Discordipedia TNG) is like what would happen if Wikipedia and Uncyclopedia had a baby wiki in Her image. Thus the articles here are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in sense, etc. Really.
What's new on Discordia Wikia aka Discordian Wiki
NOTICE: Discordia Wikia PolicyEdit
Effective as of Friday the 13th of March 2015, it's HERE.
- Operation Discordia Wikia Revival has rebooted in 2015! Don't let the Discordian American Princesses and Pineapple People take over!
- Operation 333, is on for the third time due to articles removed in Operation Dustbin. Its goal to get 333 articles on this wiki was completed for the second time on March 10, 2015, after which more articles earned their way to the Dustbin; some articles are being considered for deletion (express your opinion here.) Let's get 333 good articles up!
- Operation Dustbin began in Feb. 2015 to get rid of useless junk like not really there templates, junk articles, meaningless categories, etc. See candidates for deletion here.
- Operation Mindfuck is ongoing.
Completed Missions (2015)Edit
- Operation Discordianism is to fix the Discordianism page. It should be a centerpiece of this site and it was a mess; it's cleaned up now--but there's still room for improvement.
- Operation Holyday (started to get every holyday listed at Holyday and Whollyday an article) is completed. Unless things change.
- Operation Categorize began on 20 April 2015. At 05:11 UTC there were 104 articles with no categories (as of 13 June 2015, that had been knocked down to 57; by midnight UTC 15 June 2015 it was 29 down by 05:37 UTC, June 16, 2015 to 13; as of 05:47, June 17, 2015 there was 1; then by June 18, 2015, there was zero!).
Let's reduce that to zero!DONE
Modern Discordian Antics
Also see MDA.2008-2014
- Intermittens - a Discordian magazine. Anyone can submit stuff or edit an issue.
- OMGASM - a Golden Apple Seed Mission, or GASM, is a Discordian code word meaning "Come help out!"
- We are collecting active Discordian Websites and Communities. Know of more? Come list 'em!
- Propaganda! Here's tons of stuff to print out and distribute in the name of Our Lady
- The 23 Apples of Eris blog was taken down, eviscerated, and relaunched. Tons of new content up over there, go check it out!
- Chasing Eris, which includes interviews and adventures with Discordians all around the world, is being built like a brick outhouse.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below. The box is your friend. It shall not in any way inhibit your pineal gland, as long as you click it exactly in the middle.
- Confused? Excellent, you're in the right place.
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki. If you're not, don't confuse the mad fever of power with orthostatic hypotension.
- Create Your Own Reality
- "Stubs" and "Fix its" and "Wanted Articles". They're not just for breakfast anymore. Please, eat.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page. Feel free to make more.
- Talk and more...
Contents (view all pages)
Random Splotch of Chaos
Most of the editors right now are pussies sitting on toilets. And we like it that way.
Operation Mindfuck media of the moment.
Princess Pineapple Invasion
“BEWARE! This wiki has been invaded by Discordian American Princesses and Pineapple People! They may seem innocent and sweet until they show their teeth and claws. You'd be better off fighting a killer tomato or a rabid wolverine in heat.